Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Thank You!

Thank you all for making me feel much better about humanity! It was great to hear that other countries are pitching in to help out the victims of Katrina. My cynicism never lasts for long-- those rose colored glasses again-- so when it hits it makes me cranky all day. Now I can start off my morning in a better mood.

Actually, considering I got only about 4 1/2 hours of sleep, I'm doing pretty darn good. My friend LORI ARMSTRONG (http://www.loriarmstrong.com) sent me a copy of her manuscript HALLOWED GROUND to critique and it kept me up until 2 in the morning!!! I had to put it away because I was so caught up in the story I wasn't critiquing it! Well, that and it was 2 in the morning and my girls catch the bus at 8.

This book so rocked! I'm not quite finished with it yet, and it's killing me. I believe this book comes out in 2007, so you'll have a long wait for it. NEENER NEENER NEENER! hahahaha. If you haven't read her book BLOOD TIES you can pick that one up now(at Medallion Press) to get a taste of her writing style. I just reccommend you don't start reading it at night when you have to get up early the next morning.

I have several friends who are authors on the cusp of greatness-- at least in my opinion, hahahaha. Mark my words, you'll be seeing the names LEIGH WYNDFIELD, BETH CIOTTA, LORI G. ARMSTRONG, and KATHY LOVE on the NY Times Bestsellers list someday.
(For the rest of my friends, don't yell at me, it's moring and I've only had 4 hours of sleep. I love you all too and think you're destined for greatness as well, hahahaha.)

In fact, if I can figure out how to save these posts I'm going to so that when they do make it I can say I TOLD YOU SO! Of course I haven't learned how to put links on here yet so Lord only knows how I'm going to figure out how to save anything!

Sigh, computer genius I'm not. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger Arianna Hart said…

    I just talked to Lori and her book comes out in 2006 so you don't have such a long wait for it after all. But I still got to read it first! HAHAHAHAH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home