Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Yes!
Today was the first day of school! Yippee!!! I now have two children in all day school. Life is good! I still have my 3 year old to chase around, but having 6 hours a day without all three is a beautiful thing.

I really thought the summer was going to be nice and relaxing but it was so far from calm I can't even begin to describe it. Don't get me wrong, we had a lot of fun and did some great stuff, but man were we busy.

Last week my family went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina. It was absolutely beautiful! We rented a house with two other families that my husband went to college with. It was a huge house right on the beach, well a 100 yards from it anyway. We had a pool and hot tub for those times we didn't want to be on the beach, and we had a whole lot of food to eat.

Far too much food for the amount of time I was in a bathing suit.

Did I mention that the women I stayed with were both size 2's?

Needless to say, I had a lot of fun but kept having to hide under big t-shirts. . .

Enough of that!
I have some good news to share! In a few weeks a book I LOVED writing will be coming out! Yippee!
Well, I guess I should clarify that, I wrote a short story in a book that will be coming out September 22nd. The book is an anthology called LENGENDARY TAILS 3 and I have a nifty little shape shifter story in there. I'm so lucky to be in an anthology with some FABULOUS authors who wrote great stories. It's very exciting to have a new release because it's been a while for me. I haven't had anything new out since January, and I've been getting itchy to have something new to talk about, hahahaha.

I should have some more stories coming out next year too, I'm most psyched about that as well.
More info about that later, the bus just dropped off my darlings buried under a mound of forms I need to fill out. . .

I'll post covers and stuff later! Honest!
Ari

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home